January 2017 Event
USNH January Event: Open Education - Strategies for Change
This event was planned for current ATI 16 Ambassadors, past ATI alumni, as well as university system faculty and staff with an interest in academic technology and open education. The event was held at Granite State College Event Center.
Activities and speakers throughout the day gave attendees the opportunity to:
- share open education projects, experiences, successes and challenges;
- ask questions and find out answers about open education;
- network with faculty and staff across all 4 USNH institutions and build community;
- learn about the tools, technologies, and strategies used in open ed;
- hear authentic student stories about how open ed has positively affected their learning and educational experiences;
- leave with an action plan for their next steps in integrating or advocating for open education.
Open Educational Strategies for Change, Moving Beyond OER