Open Ed Resources
The following is a short list of some helpful open ed resources. Also see UNH's resource page which includes some links to resources that provide a background of open education and examples of what faculty have done.
- GSC Library: OER Guide
- USNH Academic Technology: http://at.usnh.edu
- Creative Commons: Beyond copyright, choose the license right for you. Overview and How to choose a license
- OER Commons: a dynamic digital library and network. Explore open education resources and join our network of educators dedicated to curriculum improvement.
- Open Stax: a nonprofit based at Rice University whose mission is to improve student access to education through openly licensed college textbooks.
- TEDed: Lessons Worth Sharing