Welcome & Event Information
Welcome and thank you for registering for ATI January 2019! We are looking forward to a great day.
- WEATHER: We have been closely monitoring the weather forecast and will be holding the event. Please allow extra time for travel and drive safely.
- PARKING: You may park in any of the open spots surrounding the UNH at Manchester building. Spots include behind the building - designated “student/permit required.” However, a permit is not required for this event. If you require any special parking accommodations, please contact Fran Keefe at email@example.com or 603-641-4118.
- CHECK-IN and BREAKFAST: Check in begins at 8:30 AM and a continental breakfast will be served.
- ATI EVENT: The formal welcome will be at 9:30, followed immediately by our guest speaker, Jess Mitchell. If you need any accommodation to participate fully in this event, please contact Geri Denton as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.513.1332.
- WHAT TO BRING: It is recommended that you bring your pre-charged laptop or device. (We will have some charging stations available). We will be tweeting and using other social media throughout the day.
- LUNCH: Lunch and coffee/snack breaks will also be provided. If you indicated a dietary restriction in your registration, please look for the labeled food for these accommodations. If you did not indicate a restriction, please save the labeled food for those who require the accommodations.
- QUESTIONS: Contact Geri Denton at email@example.com or 603.513.1332.